Adfinitas Health is the largest Physician owned and managed inpatient group in the Mid-Atlantic Region. We are growing nationally and seeking to add Hospitalist and Post-Acute Providers to our team! Adfinitas Health provides quality care in more than 60 Acute and Post-Acute Care facilities centered around providing continuity of care to our patients and streamlined communication to our primary care partners. Our innovative and quality driven programs provide opportunity for clinical and leadership education to offer professional growth to our providers.
We need an experienced Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant to join our team of dedicated and passionate providers in Annapolis, Maryland.
Anne Arundel Medical Center
- 380 bed hospital, Average daily census - 90
- EMR - Epic
- 57-acre Annapolis campus with 5 outpatient pavilions
- Regional health system, serves an area of more than one million people.
- Founded in 1902, AAMC includes a not-for-profit hospital, a medical group, imaging services, a substance use treatment center, and other health enterprises
- Nationally recognized for joint replacement center, emergency heart attack response and cancer care
Adfinitas Health offers full-time employees competitive benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Additional Monthly Productivity Based Incentives
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health Insurance (Dental, Medical, and Vision)
- Malpractice Insurance (100% Employer-Paid)
- Basic Life Insurance Coverage (100% Employer-Paid)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage (AD&D) (100% Employer-Paid)
- Short-Term Disability (STD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid)
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (100% Employer-Paid)
- Retirement Savings Plan: 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Continuing Medical Education (CME)
Annapolis is the capital of Maryland sitting on the Chesapeake Bay with an approximate population of 40,000. Annapolis offers: Beaches and Ocean and mountains for hiking and skiing just car rides away. Walk the cobblestone streets lined with 18th century homes, visit centuries old taverns and pubs and walk to historical sites and monuments dating back to 1650. Baltimore, MD is just 25 miles away with Washington DC just 50 miles away.