Adfinitas Health is the largest Physician owned and managed inpatient group in the Mid-Atlantic Region. We are growing nationally and seeking to add Hospitalist and Post-Acute Providers to our team! Adfinitas Health provides quality care in more than 60 Acute and Post-Acute Care facilities centered around providing continuity of care to our patients and streamlined communication to our primary care partners. Our innovative and quality driven programs provide opportunity for clinical and leadership education to offer professional growth to our providers.
We need an Experienced Hospitalist to join our Baltimore team!
Bon Secours Baltimore Health System
- 88 bed hospital, Average daily census: 27
- EMR - Epic
- Not-for-profit Catholic health system that owns, manages, or joint ventures 19 acute-care hospitals, one psychiatric hospital, 5 nursing care facilities, 4 assisted living facilities and 14 home care and hospice programs in 7 states; founded in 1919.
- Named among Best Companies for Multicultural Women by the Working Mother Research Institute (2015)
- Named a Baltimore Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun (2013 & 2014)
- Named a Healthcare Innovator for Community Health by the Baltimore Business Journal (2014)
- Awarded the Practice Green Health Top 25 Environmental Excellence Award (2014)
Adfinitas Health offers full-time employees competitive benefits
- Competitive Base Salary
- Additional Monthly Compensation based on Work Relative Value Units (RVUs)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health Insurance (Dental, Medical, and Vision)
- Malpractice Insurance (100% Employer-Paid)
- Basic Life Insurance Coverage (100% Employer-Paid)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage (AD&D)(100% Employer-Paid)
- Short-Term Disability (STD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid)
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (100% Employer-Paid)
- Retirement Savings Plan: 401(k) Plan with Potential Company Match
- $3000/year Allowance for Continuing Medical Education (CME)
Baltimore has a long history as an important seaport, Fort McHenry, birthplace of the U.S. national anthem, “The Star-Spangled Banner,” vibrant Inner Harbor with shops, upscale crab shacks and attractions such as the Civil War–era warship the USS Constellation and the National Aquarium and Maryland Science Center. Baltimore is the largest independent city in the United States. It is home to numerous public monuments and prestigious institutes of higher learning (e.g., Johns Hopkins University, University of Maryland, etc) with easy access to Washington, DC and Philadelphia, PA.