Adfinitas Health is a rapidly growing and highly respected private group of physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants dedicated to providing comprehensive, quality medical care to patients in over 70 acute and post-acute care settings.
We have an opportunity for an Experienced Acute Care Hospitalist APP (Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant) to join our well-established hospitalist group in Baltimore, MD. Not a J1 eligible opportunity.
About Bon Secours Baltimore Health System:
Baltimore has a long history having been the most important seaport with the Fort McHenry landmark. Fort McHenry is the birthplace of the U.S.A. national anthem, “The Star-Spangled Banner”. Today the site has been decorated with vibrant Inner Harbor shops, upscale crab shacks and other attractions such as the National Aquarium and Maryland Science Center. Baltimore is the largest independent city in the United States with easy access to both Washington, DC and Philadelphia, PA.
• Average Daily Census of 27
• Closed ICU
• No Procedures/Vents
• EMR System- Epic
• Paid Time Off
• Flexible scheduling
• Competitive Base Salary
• Excellent compensation package including work RVUs
• Sign on bonus and relocation assistance available
• Health Insurance (Dental, Medical, and Vision)
• Malpractice Insurance (100% Employer-Paid)
• Basic Life Insurance Coverage (100% Employer-Paid)
• Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage (AD&D) (100% Employer-Paid)
• Long-Term Disability (LTD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid)
• Retirement Savings Plan: 401(k) Plan
• Continuing Medical Education (CME)
Adfinitas Health is a government contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is Adfinitas Health’s policy that all personnel-related decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other protected status.