Adfinitas Health is a rapidly growing and highly respected private group of physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants dedicated to providing comprehensive, quality medical care to patients in over 70 acute and post-acute care settings.
We have an opportunity for a Part-Time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our well-established hospitalist group in Hazleton, PA.
About Lehigh Valley Hospital-Hazelton:
The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the county seat of Luzerne County. It is one of the principal cities in the Scranton–Wilkes-Barre–Hazleton, PA Metropolitan Statistical Area. Located at the center of the Wyoming Valley, it is second in size to the nearby city of Scranton. The Scranton–Wilkes-Barre–Hazleton, PA Metropolitan Statistical Area had a population of 563,631 as of the 2010 Census, making it the fourth-largest metro/statistical area in the state of Pennsylvania. Wilkes-Barre and the surrounding Wyoming Valley are framed by the Pocono Mountains to the east, the Endless Mountains to the west, and the Lehigh Valley to the south. The Susquehanna River flows through the center of the valley and defines the northwestern border of the city.
• 150 bed facility
• Average Daily Census of 17
• Closed ICU
• No Procedures/Vents
• EMR System – Meditech
• Flexible scheduling
• Competitive Base Salary
• Sign on bonus and relocation assistance available
• Health Insurance (Dental, Medical, and Vision)
• Malpractice Insurance (100% Employer-Paid)
• Basic Life Insurance Coverage (100% Employer-Paid)
• Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage (AD&D) (100% Employer-Paid)
• Long-Term Disability (LTD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid)
• Retirement Savings Plan: 401(k) Plan
• Continuing Medical Education (CME)
Adfinitas Health is a government contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is Adfinitas Health’s policy that all personnel-related decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other protected status.