Adfinitas Health is a rapidly growing and highly respected private group of physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants dedicated to providing comprehensive, quality medical care to patients in over 70 acute and post-acute care settings.
We have an opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our well-established hospitalist group in Wilkes Barre, PA.
About Wilkes Barre General Hospital:
Previously a former coal town along the scenic Susquehanna River, Wilkes-Barre is an outdoor enthusiast's paradise for kayaking, whitewater rafting, and hiking. Four state parks and numerous ski areas make this city a popular destination. Conveniently situated in the tri-state area, Wilkes-Barre offers easy access to nearby highways and airports. Wilkes-Barre is only hours away from major cities like New York and Philadelphia.
• 415 bed facility
• Average Daily Census of 15-18
• Daily Provider Coverage of 9
• Closed ICU
• No Procedures/Vents
• EMR System- Cerner
• Flexible scheduling
• Competitive Base Salary
• Sign on bonus and relocation assistance available
• Health Insurance (Dental, Medical, and Vision)
• Malpractice Insurance (100% Employer-Paid)
• Basic Life Insurance Coverage (100% Employer-Paid)
• Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage (AD&D) (100% Employer-Paid)
• Long-Term Disability (LTD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid)
• Retirement Savings Plan: 401(k) Plan
• Continuing Medical Education (CME)
Adfinitas Health is a government contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is Adfinitas Health’s policy that all personnel-related decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other protected status.